- Mature person of strong personality and able to work under pressure.
- The officer will report to the Director.
- The officer will be responsible for the formulation, coordination, and implementation of an effective security surveillance networks to ensure safety and security of the premises.
- Overseeing a reporting procedure that tracks security incidents for improving prevention mechanisms.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure there is harmony and consistency in security requirements.
- Assessing and investigating all forms of threats that might lead to breach of security and safety and responding to situations with mitigating measures.
- Investigate suspicious matters and make reports, recommendations or suggestions to the relevant authority.
- Establish and implement strategies to protect the business.
- Maintain records of Acts of unlawful interference or crime for possible prosecution or other reference.
- Maintain regular contacts with state security agencies for information,
- Providing regular briefs to company authorities and employees on security matters
- Effective contract management of service level agreement with contracted security firms and other services. Etc.
EXPERIENCE:- Minimum Experience 2 years (with reference letters)
Kindly email or send your application immediately together with testimonials and reference letters to:-
The H.R. Manager
Gilani’s Supermarket Ltd
P.O. Box 70 – 20100, NAKURU
E-mail – email@example.com