This was the first supermarket to ever open in Nakuru and it remains a popular shopping location for all. To date it is one of the only places in the country that runs a cash and carry section for shoppers looking for a deal. The cheap prices and a variety of high-quality goods has been a staple feature of Gilani’s Supermarket making it a must visit destination for all.
Gilani’s Supermarket Ltd offers a wide range of Consumer goods. The Supermarket has a floor space of 58000sq.ft which
comprises of Retail, Wholesale and Storage space.
Gilani’s Supermarket stocks over 40,000 SKUs ranging from consumer daily necessities to Crockery and Cutlery.
The following is a list of some of our product range:-
– Sugar – Canned Fruits & Vegetables
– Rice – Pasta – Lentils – Cereals
– Cooking Fats & Oils – Sauces
– Maize Meal & Wheat Flour
– Dental Care – Cosmetics- Baby care
– Stationary – Health & Wellness
– Juices – Energy drinks – Sodas & Mineral Water
– Spreads – Cakes – Pastries – Bread
– Detergents, Bath & Bar Soaps
– Wines, Spirits & Beers
– Crockery – Cutlery – Glassware – Tupperware – Pots & Pans
– Blankets, Towels, Napkins & Bed Sheets
– Sweets – Snacks – Biscuits – Spices
– Shoe Polish – Cleaning Products – Detergents